The International Information Technologies University (further – IITU, iitu.edu.kz) is pleased to invite you to participate in the International Conference “Women in Science: Global perspective”, dedicated to the International Day of Women and Girls in Science.
The main purpose of the conference is to study this topic with domestic and international colleagues to make it in a global perspective.
The conference will be held on February 9, 2024, at the IITU Almaty, Kazakhstan. Start: 1:00 PM (13.00) (Almaty time). The conference will also be livestreamed.
Conference ID: 874 2569 7169
Access code: 870847
The program committee invites paper proposals from scholars in all fields, as well as educators, practitioners, policymakers and others whose work or experiences linked with the conference topic.
Possible topics include but are not limited to:
- Activities promoting the development of opportunities for women in science.
- Research on institutions and organizations supporting leadership, mentoring, and learning opportunities for women in science.
- Cooperation with the STEM platform both in the Central Asian region and international level.
- A history of gender studies in the context of the study of women who have made outstanding contributions to society, science and technology.
- Ways to implement women’s activity in the field of public relations, science and culture.
For more information, contact to Aizhan Doskozhanova,
Associate Professor, Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deputy Head of the Almaty Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan named after. M. Esbulatov on Scientific work, project activities and international cooperation. Doctor of Sciences in Law, Professor, Police Colonel
Doctor of Medical Sciences, Head of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the International Institute of Postgraduate Education, Almaty
Candidate of Technical Sciences, General Director of “DostarBetonInvest” LLP, Almaty
PhD student at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Scientific and Restoration Laboratory “Island of Crimea”, Designer-restorer
Leading researcher, Professor at Tomsk State University, Head of a group of physicists at TSU at CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research)
Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, PhD, Associate Professor at IITU, Adjunct-Professor at the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Kentucky, USA