The International Information Technologies University (further – IITU, www.iitu.kz), Department of Media Communications and History of Kazakhstan is pleased to invite you to participate in the International Conference “Geopolitics of the New Reality: Kazakhstani and Eurasian Experience”, dedicated to the Independence Day of Kazakhstan Republic.
The conference will be held on December 7, 2022, on ZOOM platform at the IITU (Almaty, Kazakhstan). Start: 2:00 PM (14.00) (Almaty time).
The organizing committee invites the faculty of universities, scholars, doctoral and master students, and media representatives to take part in the conference.
The purpose of the conference:
Analysis of current trends in world geopolitics, national security of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the countries of the Central Asian region, as well as the achievements of the Kazakh people in the context of new realities.
The following sections are programmed within the framework of the conference:
- Kazakhstan in the context of modern national security
- The role of Kazakhstan in the international arena
- Modern aspects of world and Eurasian geopolitics
Official languages are Kazakh, Russian, and English.
Information for conference participants:
To participate in the conference, you must submit your paper(s) to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission of articles is December 5, 2022.
Participation in the conference is free.
Technical requirements for articles:
- Article volume 5-7 pages
- Times New Roman, size 12, line spacing - single
- Margins: left - 3 cm, top and bottom - 2 cm, right - 1.5 cm.
- Paragraph indent - 1 cm.
- Drawings must be clear. There should be links to figures and tables in the text
- Drawings should be named at the bottom, centered (italics 12 pt).
- Abstract (5-7 sentences) and keywords (6-7 units) in three languages
- End-to-end footnotes
- The list of references for the article should consist of at least 5 or more sources.
- The list of sources is indicated at the end of the text of the article
Please follow the terms of the conference and the requirements for papers!
Conference ID: 839 0291 4745
Access code: 320292
ADDRESS OF THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE:
Kazakhstan, Almaty, Zhandosova str., 34a, IITU,
Department of Media Communications and History of Kazakhstan, room #203.
Sincerely yours, organizing committee:
Aigul Niyazgulova, IITU Professor, Head of Department
Doskozhanova Aizhan, IITU Associate Professor
Phone: +7 701 748 84 97