Do you want to get an experience of studying at an advanced university specializing in research and development in the field of information technology and robotics?
You have the opportunity to participate in the academic mobility program and spend the fall semester of the 2021-2022 academic year at Innopolis University (Republic of Tatarstan, Russian Federation).
Innopolis University is:
- global teaching experience in the IT industry;
- highly qualified teaching staff;
- training in English;
- 15 research laboratories and 6 development centers;
- conferences, forums, hackathons, summits, open lectures of IT industry representatives from all over the world;
- modern educational and residential buildings;
- sports complex;
- student organizations and clubs.
Education at Innopolis University is available in the following educational programs:
1. Software Development and Engineering
3. Data Science
4. Security and Network Engineering
Requirements for participation in the academic mobility program:
- GPA not lower than 3.0;
- the level of English language proficiency is not lower than Intermediate.
List of required documents:
1) A personal application addressed to the Rector of JSC “IITU " with the indication of the mobile phone number and e-mail;
2) A copy of the certificate of language proficiency, if available (IELTS, TOEFL), or a confirmation from your English teacher of language proficiency at least at the Intermediate level (Department of Languages);
3) A copy of the foreign passport.
These documents must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 14, 2021