6B06112 Data science
The structure of the educational program.
- Gaining students a good mathematical training.
- Formation of competencies in various fields of programming and modern applied mathematics and computer science, such as data analysis and machine learning.
- Design and software development.
- Gaining professional skills in working with big data and building analytical models for the financial sector of the economy.
- Learning to work in an English-speaking environment, adaptation to the international education system.
- Data Science: Introduction
- Machine learning
- Introduction to Python (Introduction to Python)
- 3D Modeling and Design
- Python for Data Analytics
- Operation research (linear tasks)
- Data Science: Advanced
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Nonlinear extremal problems
- Actual problems of linear and nonlinear systems
- Ability to create mathematical models using methods of modern information technologies;
- The ability to analyze the information received;
- Ability to develop new algorithms;
- Ability to develop optimization methods and control algorithms;
- The ability to process large amounts of information;
- The ability to conduct multivariate analysis, the ability to extract the necessary information from a wide variety of sources, using information flows in real time;
- Ability to see a logical connection in the system of information collected; possession of advanced analytical tools.
- developer and analyst in the IT departments of companies;
- database development and maintenance specialist;
- visual report developer;
- Big Data Analyst
- IT consulting and others.