Education: Received PhD degree in Computer Science & Engineering from the University of Bridgeport, USA and Post Doctorate from the University of Illinois, USA. Dr. Razaque authored over 170 international academic publications including journals, conferences, and book chapters. Dr. Razaque also published four academic books in the domains of Cyber Security, Biometric authentication, Computer Networks and Mobile Malware detection and Infringement. He served as Editor-in-Chief for International Journal for Engineering and Technology (IJET), Singapore from 2012-2015. In addition, he is Editor, Associate Editor and Member of Editorial Board for several Journals. As a researcher, Dr. Razaque obtained total research Funding: US$ 3,548,270.00.
Courses taught: Big Data Analytics, Big Data Management, Data Mining, Secure Cloud Computing, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Integrated Information Security Design, Cryptography for Information Security, Advanced Computer Network, Research Methodology, Deep Learning, Digital Image Processing, Speech Recognition, Quantum Computing, Theory of Computing.
Научные интересы: Cybersecurity, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Quantum Computing, Cyber Physical System, Internet-of-Things, Data Science, Data mining, Wireless sensor networks, Network security, Artificial intelligence, Cloud computing and its security issues, Ambient intelligent, pipelining, Human Computer Interaction,
- CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate
- CCNP: Cisco Certified Network Professional,
- MCP: Microsoft Certified Professional
- MCSA: Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- MCTS: Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
- MCSE: Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
- CISM: ISACA Certified Information Security Manager
- ISO 27001:2016 Advance course: IS- Information
Security Management Systems
- IPP: Initiating and Planning Projects (University of California, Irvine, USA)
- FAFE: Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination (West Virginia University, USA)
- Third Place Research award: Digital Technology Science and Industry ( DTSI), Almaty, Kazakhstan, 30-31 May, 2019.
- International Cyber Security Expert: World Skills Kazakhstan, 10 April, 2019.
- Best Application Track Paper Award: 2019 IEEE Long Island Systems, Applications and Technology Conference, May 3, 2019, Farmingdale State College of the State University of New York, USA.
- Best Paper Award: 2017 IEEE Conference on Open Systems 2017, 13 – 14 November 2017, Sarawak, Malaysia.
- Google PhD Fellowship, 2014.
- Best Paper Award: 2016 IEEE Long Island Systems, Applications and Technology Conference, April 29, 2016, Farmingdale State College of the State University of New York, USA.
- Special Award: awarded by Islamic Development Bank due to scholarly work and socioeconomic activities
- Excellence Award: awarded by Student Programming Board, the University of Bridgeport based on extra- curriculum activities, Fall-2013.
- Common Wealth Fellowship: awarded by Government of United Kingdom, US$48000: 2011-2012.
- Split Merit Scholarship: Funded by Higher Education Commission, Pakistan, US$72000.00, 2011-2013
- One of five recipients awarded by the National Science Foundation (NSF) to present his research work in Plamero, Italy in October, 2013
- Distinguished Award in leadership: Awarded from the Eisenhower Fellowships 2013-14
- Merit Scholarship: Offered by the University of Bridgeport, USA, 2011-2014.
- Inspirational Award: Presented by Shell Pakistan, 2011
- Cultural exchange Fellowship: Awarded by United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan, 2011.
- Distinguished Globe Award: Awarded by Swedish CSR in sustainability Innovation from Globe Award organization, 2010.
- Recognition Award: Awarded by Pakistan Science Foundation as the most active researcher in 2008
- Merit Scholarship: awarded by Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Southampton , United Kingdom,2009.
- Outstanding Mathematician and Engineering Award: given by United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), and French Embassy, 2008 with cash of US$500.