The Department of international cooperation and academic mobility is engaged in establishing international relations and business partnerships in the educational and scientific space. The main tasks are academic mobility of students and teachers, increasing the share of foreign students, developing joint educational and research projects with leading foreign universities, developing joint educational programs with the issuance of double diplomas.
The Department works in the following areas:
- Coordination of foreign relations
- Representation of the University's interests in international associations, organizations, conferences and events
- Academic mobility
- Dual degree programs
- Visa support for foreign citizens
- International summer internships for students
- Attracting foreign teachers
- Joint curriculum development
- Development of scientific research with international universities
More than 50 students annually participate in academic mobility, dual degree programs, international internships, and summer schools. The University cooperates with such educational programs and projects as Erasmus+, IAESTE, DAAD, British Council, American Councils, etc.
The international cooperation Department initiates the signing of agreements, organizes meetings with Consul General and ambassadors, invites professors from all over the world to conduct lectures, and welcomes foreign guests.