Erasmus+ is a program of the European Union aimed at promoting the modernization and sustainable development of education, vocational training, youth policy and sports. It provides financial opportunities for cooperation in all these areas, both between European countries (the so-called Programme countries) and between European countries and partner countries around the world.
Erasmus+ provides four main opportunities for higher education institutions and individuals from Kazakhstan:
Key action 1
- International credit mobility
- Master's degrees Erasmus Mundus
Key action 2
- Increasing the potential of higher education
Higher Education Capacity Building (HEP) projects) - these are cross-border cooperation projects based on multilateral partnerships between higher education institutions from 34 Program Countries and more than 150 partner countries. Kazakhstan is one of the partner countries that can participate in this component of the program.
The PROJECTS are aimed at solving the following tasks:
- support for modernization, innovation and accessibility of higher education;
- improving the quality of higher education and its compliance with the needs of the labor market and society, ensuring equal access to higher education, organizing and planning teaching, operational and strategic management of higher education institutions, and internationalization of higher education institutions;
- promoting cooperation between the EU and relevant partner countries;
- improving the level of competence by developing new and innovative educational programs;
- promote regional and interregional integration and cooperation among different regions of the world through joint initiatives and exchange of best practices.
The international University of information technology participates in the following active projects of the PPVO (logos are clickable):
Note: "The European Commission's support for the production of this publication does not imply endorsement of the content of materials that reflect solely the authors' point of view. The European Commission is not responsible for any use of the materials presented in this publication»