IITU is the only University in Kazakhstan which received ASIIN institutional international accreditation in 2019 and has underwent official confirmation of compliance with international standards. “The International Information Technology University guarantees the fulfillment of institutional, procedural and cultural requirements for high quality teaching and successful learning,” confirms experts at ASIIN (Agency for the Accreditation of Educational Programs in Engineering, Computer Science, Natural Sciences, and Mathematics, Germany).
Who can apply?
An Inbound Exchange student is someone from one of our partner institutions who meets the exchange eligibility requirements.
(These requirements may vary for each institution. Check detailed eligibility requirements for your institution with your international student exchange advisors). Depending on the institutional agreement, eligible students may study for one or two semesters at IITU.
If you wish to study at IITU as an exchange student, you should first contact the Exchange Coordinator at your home university for the details of the selection process such as eligibility, required documents and deadlines.
IITU will only process applications with official nominations from our partner universities.
In order to apply for the Inbound Exchange Program you must satisfy the following criteria :
- Minimum 1 year of full-time study at a partner university
- Have the academic background related to the course applying for
- GPA (Grade Point Average) of 3.0 or better or equivalent
- English language ability: minimum IELTS 5.5, TOEFL ITP 460, TOEFL IBT 87, TOEFL 560, Certificate from home university about English level (minimum B2)
Nomination by Email
- Nomination should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by home university coordinator.
- Home university coordinator should include the following information in the nominations: Full name, Major, Program, Year of study,
GPA & English test result
- Spring Semester: December 15
- Fall Semester: May 15
- Spring Semester: September 1st - October 15th
- Fall Semester: March 1st - April 15th
- Application form
- Study Plan (the courses has to be chosen from the list of table below)
- A copy of Passport