The EMA REMC Head (the PMG Leader)
Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Rector of IITU JSC Raissa Kabievna Uskenbaeva
The EMA REMC Deputy Chair (the PMG Deputy head)
PhD, Vice-Rector for the Academic Affairs of IITU JSC Timur Faridovich Umarov
The EMA REMC Secretary (the PMG Administrator)
Candidate of Technical Sciences, Farida Nauruzbaevna Abdoldina.
phone: +7 (727) 330-85-67 (ext. 2087)
Educational and Methodical Association/Project Management Group (hereinafter referred to as EMA/PMG) operates on the basis of the Order of the RK Minister of Education and Science "On the establishment of the Republican Educational and Methodical Council of Higher and Postgraduate Education and Educational and Methodical Associations in the areas of training and approval of the Regulations on their activities" № 562 of October 12, 2018.
The IITU-based EMA is a consultative and advisory working body in the system of higher and postgraduate education of Kazakhstan.
The EMA activity is managed by the Republican Educational-Methodological Council of Higher and Postgraduate Education under the RK MES.
The IITU-based EMA includes representatives of organizations of higher and postgraduate education of the RK, providing training in the relevant subject area; representatives of employers and their associations, of international intergovernmental and non-governmental organizations and other interested bodies, teachers and scholars of:
- Kazakh National Research Technical University named after K.I. Satpayev
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- D. Serikbayev East Kazakhstan State Technical University.
- M. Auezov South Kazakhstan State University
- Karaganda State Technical University
- Almaty University of Power Engineering and Telecommunications named after Gumarbek Daukeev
- UIB - University of International Business
- Kazakhstan Association of Information Security
- Association for promoting SEZ development " Park of Innovative Technologies"
- Microsoft Kazakhstan
- INLEA at Cisco
EMA activities aim at:
- elaboration of approaches for the development of Kazakhstan’s higher and postgraduate education in accordance with the national framework of qualifications, sectoral qualification frameworks and professional standards;
- participation in the formation of the development strategy of Kazakhstan’s higher and postgraduate education aimed at raising its competitiveness in the world educational space;
- educational and scientific-methodological support of the educational process taking into account the changing conditions and the global challenges;
- development of approaches and methods to improve external and internal systems of quality assurance in higher and postgraduate education.
EMA/PMG REMC activities, 2019-2020 academic year
REMC EMA activities, 2018-2019 academic year
Results of the Republican competition of SRWS, 2018-2019 academic year.
Status of EMO-PMG projects