Digital university is a model of the university where IT architecture and services ensure the operation of business processes based on the principle of a student-oriented approach.
Digital architecture- structural description of the hardware and software used to operate the business processes of the digital university.
Digital services - university management information systems and online support services for the educational process.
Digital profile - a space where people with certain competences, knowledge and needs create their processes.
Digital footprint of the university-an array of data on the results of educational and project activities of a participant in the process.
Center for digital transformation of higher education (Transformers)
- Defines the Current state
- Develops the Target state
- Changes business processes from the current state to the target state
- Implements the transition from the current state to the target state
IT development group
- Develops a digital platform and services to support the operation of Target state processes