The IITU Innovation Center helps students develop their entrepreneurial skills and provides support to the students’ start-up projects throughout their implementation from an idea to a prototype.
The goal is to create an entrepreneurial ecosystem at the University by providing practical support to ambitious students to help them achieve commercial success.
Startup projects of the Center:
Tazalyk - an application that allows you to establish communication between producers and garbage recyclers. Tazalyk solution: all the garbage collection points are marked on the map; there is an opportunity to earn bonuses by delivering garbage to the recycling collection points and exchange such bonuses for valuable prizes and services.
GLUCOMED - a mobile application for monitoring blood sugar levels. Its functionality includes: blood sugar measurement, a self-monitoring diary, determination of the products’ carbohydrate value base, insulin bolus calculation, structured data export.
Ui januarlary - a book which will allow children to learn more about their pets using an AR-based mobile application. Sound accompaniment and visual effects will help children to develop memory and associative perception of animal-related information much faster. The book is compiled in three languages: Kazakh (Latin), Russian and English.
Boshon - educational courses in robotics for schoolchildren and students within the framework of the project "The Boshon School of Robotics, IITU IT School".
OkuPlus – an online educational platform for training in IT professions.
Baursak - a mobile game for children for teaching children the Kazakh language.
Jaqsy - a charity cashback service for helping the needy people and donating to charitable foundations.
The consumer buys a product, and the cashback goes to the accounts of people in need or of charitable foundations.
The IC services:
- Training, mentoring and consultation.
- 24/7 coworking office, access to the laboratory, meeting rooms, high speed Internet
- Liaising between innovators and manufacturers, distributors, other developers.
- Research, analysis, legal and accounting support
- Assistance in fundraising, obtaining grants for the development of a startup or business.
The IC Laboratory activities:
-development and support of application software;
- applied research and development;
- mentoring, conducting master classes on technology, business and effective communication;
-organization and holding of information technology competitions and hackathons;
- preparation of teams for hackathons and competitions of the republican and international level;
- accounting and legal support;
- advice and assistance in implementing the best practices in the IT-related fields.
Myrzabayeva Zhaina, specialist, +77011241822