International Information Technology University JSC invites you to participate in the 2nd International Student Scientific and Practical Conference "Youth Digital Forum YDF-2021".
The conference will be held on March 31, 2021, online, on Zoom platform.
The aim of the conference is the development of research potential of the younger generation. Achievements, innovations and practical issues of the application of modern information and communication technology in various fields will be discussed in the conference.
- Track I "Software Development and Knowledge Engineering"
- Track II "Infocommunication Networks and Cybersecurity"
- Track III "Intelligent Systems"
- Track IV "Mathematical and Computer Simulation"
- Track V "Digital Technology in Economics and Management"
- Track VI "Digital Technology in Mass Media"
- Track VII "The World of Language: Theory, Practice, Innovation"
Students, undergraduates, doctoral students from all universities can take part in the conference.
To participate in the conference, you must send the following documents to the conference committee (email@example.com) by March 15, 2021:
- application for participation in the conference (see the attached form);
- an article for publication (3 to 6 pages);
- recommendation of the research advisor, signed and certified by the seal of the organization (attached as a separate file).
Registration fee for participation in the conference: for students of the International Information Technology University is free of charge; for third-party participants - 2500 tenge.
See more information on the conference website
Department of Science