Methodological Support for Teachers of the Russian Language
Technical support at the central level to improve Russian language skills among vulnerable groups of children for their integration and improvement of learning outcomes at the primary and secondary school in Kazakhstan
Start date: November 15, 2021
End date: February 28, 2023
- Commentary on Russian language levels A0, A1 and A1.1, already used by teachers of pilot schools in three regions, for Akelius developers.
- Revision and commenting of Russian language levels A2, B1 and B2 as Akelius developers release them.
- Introduction and expansion of methods and technologies of blended learning for more effective teaching of the Russian language and when doing home assignments.
- Expanding access to Russian language learning for as many children and adolescents as possible: for those who do not have access to schools or language classes or those who are far behind in literacy, to enable them to join formal education.
- Coordination and methodological work with three non-governmental organizations in Nur-Sultan, Almaty and Shymkent on interaction with pilot schools and the creation of digital laboratories in the schools. A digital laboratory is supposed to be a space in an educational institution where students not only improve language literacy using special equipment, but also enhance digital and soft skills, which makes the school become a center of digital development for the community.